[ardour-users] Book

D. R. Evans N7DR at arrl.net
Sat Sep 11 08:20:10 PDT 2004

Noah Roberts said the following at 2004-09-07 12:51 :
> What books on recording, mixing, mastering, are there that go well with
> ardour?  I assume there are none that use ardour, but maybe there are
> some good ones that use a software package similar enough to be useful
> to me?

I feel your pain. I have ardour loaded on my laptop. I have yet to
figure out how to record anything, even after a lot of trying and trying
to make sense of what documentation exists. I eventually decided that I
would just wait until some real documentation appears; the documentation
that currently exists seems to be of sub-alpha quality :-(

(This is not really a complaint; the developers are working on getting
the software to work, and it's not unreasonable, I guess, that there is
basically no documentation until they are close to the first official
release. And I expect that at that point the documentation will be well
worth buying.)

   Doc