[ardour-users] Re: Analog Input level Monitoring for delta1010LT ?

andy news4 at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 08:00:10 PDT 2004

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:01:03 -0700, Jason Jones wrote:

> Maybe if I understood exactly what an "xrun" is, I'd have better luck
> trying to figure out why my system insists on giving em' to me?

There's a discussion on the jack mailing list atm which might be worth
reading, under 'xrun detection strategy'. You can read it through the
gmane.org mail to news gateway if you haven't been following that list.

--
http://www.niftybits.ukfsn.org/

remove 'n-u-l-l' to email me. html mail or attachments will go in the spam
bin unless notified with [html] or [attachment] in the subject line.