[ardour-users] saving-restoring gain and automation??

Francisco Echeverria franciscoecheverria at vtr.net
Wed Sep 1 13:05:59 PDT 2004

Hi all.
I'm using planet ccrma low latency kernel on my rh9 machine. I think
Ardour is  great, but i'm having some problems restoring gain levels and
automations from saved sessions, specificly when i load a saved session,
gain levels are set to the minimum, and gain/pan automations too.
Actually i'm using Ardour/GTK 0.529.3 with libardour 0.827.4. I also
tried to find a solution in this list, and what i found was something
related to the language settings, with no specific instructions. Is
there a tip for saving these parameters or it is a bug??. I have to tell
that i'm from Chile; so my language settings are set for spanish and my
english is not the best. I'm not an experienced linux user, so please
any help would be appreciated.
if any information more detailed about my system is needed please let me
know...