[ardour-users] Noob question

Daniel Maher maher_dan2 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 13:18:01 PDT 2004

I just bought a Presonus Firepod that has a firewire
interface on it. I would like to explore the idea of
running ardour with it. Could anyone give me any
pointers?

Also, in regard to my Buzz format plugin question,
Buzz plugins are actually not VSTs. They are simply
DLLs that were standardized on with the Jeskola Buzz
community. There are some great plugins available for
free, so it would be nice if we could support them.

Best,
Dan Maher

=====
-Dan