[ardour-users] Unable to add more tracks

Third Option thirdoption at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:14:54 PDT 2004

for some reason, it could just be the overwhelm lately, I cannot process all
of that info

I just know that without bumping anything up, every version of ardour i've
run will create up to 32 tracks, and after that say it can't create another
output, and always there are only 26 places to output on the HDSP 9652, so
if you've got 32 in ardour, you're outputting multiple tracks to the same
HDSP channel somewhere

and I cannot fathom this part about the number seven! :)