[ardour-users] How do I make MMC work?

Christopher K. George ckg at YaleSDA.org
Sat Oct 9 19:17:20 PDT 2004

I've got a JL Cooper MCS-3800.  I can get ardour to send MTC to it and it to
display appropriatley, bu I cannot get ardour to get it to do anything else or
it to get ardour to do anything.  I don't know anything about MMC nor about
how to set things up.  One problem may be that I only have 1 MIDI cable.  I
figured that I could test input and output separatle, but perhaps there is
some reason they have to both be installed.  I'll be getting another MIDI
cable in the long run.  I'm using the latest release of ardour.  Any tips are
appreciated.

~ckg