[ardour-users] more than 2 tracks?

Pontus Berzén pontus at berzen.se
Mon Oct 4 02:55:49 PDT 2004

Hi!

I've just started recording at home, and I thought ardour seemed nice.
However, I can only record two tracks. If I try to record a third, there
is nothing but silence on that track. I can play more tracks than 2 at
the same time, and it doesn't matter if the tracks are stereo or mono,
but if I have two or more I can't record more. :(

I can record several tracks with audacity, but that's not what I want. I
want ardour. ;)

So I wonder if the tracks are limited by the hardware or if there is
something else I can do. I've got an Audiophile 24/96 (envy24, ice1712)
which otherwise seem to work great.

Thanks a lot!
/Pontus
:wq