[ardour-users] some questions

Johannes M Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Wed Nov 10 14:06:02 PST 2004

Josh Karnes wrote:

> Dave Phillips wrote:
> If anyone knows of a binary RPM for FC1 of beta19 or later with vst
> support in it, I'm all ears!  Will the Mandrake rpm work?  I'm dying
> over here!  ;)  The Planet CCRMA build does not have VST support...

Probably because of legal issues, as I've understood ,(

I've UL'ed my well-compiled (?!) MANDRAKE rpms at:
http://pingvin.hib.no/temp/lydopplaster/ardour-vst-0.9beta19-1thac.i586.rpm
http://pingvin.hib.no/temp/lydopplaster/ardour-pixmaps-0.9beta19-1thac.i586.rpm*
*http://pingvin.hib.no/temp/lydopplaster/libardour-vst0-0.9beta19-1thac.i586.rpm

Don't know if this will work, though, because of the many dependencies
etc, but if you wanna try have a go. Thacs site is here if you need some
info like deps-list: http://rpm.nyvalls.se/

-johannes ringheim,
 http://ringheimsauto.1go.dk/index_en.html