[ardour-users] motu support

Aaron Phillips aphillips19 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 27 15:14:45 PST 2004

thanks Robert,
That's quite unfortunate about Motu's stance on linux support... and
yes, that's a firewire interface which is exactly why I was interested.
I want to go back and forth from laptop to desktop.. so I guess I'll be
thinking along the lines of RME cardbus/multiface as I was before.  The
motu seemed like a good value for the features, oh well.
-Aaron