[ardour-users] qjackctl

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Mar 23 15:38:56 PST 2004

First, make sure you are running qjackctl as root.  In qjackctl->Setup
make sure that you have selected jackd as the Server Path (it defaults
to something else).  Check Realtime.  In Interface, instead of hw:0 you
should probably use the name of your audio device driver (from
~/.asoundrc).  I'm using a ST Audio DSP card and my .asoundrc file has
the entry:

pcm.ice1712 {
        type hw
        card 0
        device 0
}

so I use ice1712 instead of hw:0.  Starting from the command line you
should do the same.

Jan