[ardour-users] What kernel are you running?

robin fell robin.fell at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 16 15:14:54 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 16:01, Nathan Funk wrote:
> Is 2.6.4 too bleeding edge for audio/ardour? Should I give 2.6.1 a try?
> Should I wait for >2.6.10? What are your experiences?

I've been running 2.6.2-mm1 for some time now (although testing has been
as limited as my time).  I've had no problems with hardware as listed at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.fell/

It's my 'main' kernel now that I've ditched KDE :)  I've probably only
run jack/ardour/muse for  a total of < 20hrs.

No lock ups.  One spurious reboot overnight of unknown origin (could
have been a brown-out).