[ardour-users] Midi Bindings...

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Mon Mar 15 09:06:15 PST 2004

I dont have an external Midi control mixer as such but midisport 2x2
interface and other foot pedals that are midi capable.

I wish to assign bindings as described possible, to channel faders, fx
gain and volume controls, etc.

Ardour is recognizing my midi interface (assigned as hw:0 with no
complaints in the console window) and I have checked MMC and MTC boxes
in Options box. I can see my controller sending midi messages (CC pedal
and Prog change) in the console, but cannot figure how to assign a
binding in Ardour...

thanks

Russell