[ardour-users] Panning / Mixdown

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Mar 14 07:31:22 PST 2004

Using the OUTPUT->Edit button on a track mixer strip connect out 1 and
out 2 to the master bus in 1 and in 2 (if you only have one output, add
one, also, your master bus should be stereo connected to playback_1 and
_2).  You should see a little blue dot in the box above the output
button in the track's mixer strip.  You can click and drag the little
blue dot left and right.

Jan