[ardour-users] newbie - no sound on playback

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Mar 13 13:38:33 PST 2004

If you have a master bus, click on OUTPUT in the master mixer strip and
connect to alsa_pcm playback_1 and playback_2 (assuming stereo with Out
1 and 2).  Click on OUTPUT in the mixer strip of the recorded track and
make sure it is connected to ardour master/in1 and master/in2 (again,
assuming stereo).  If you don't have a master bus just connect the
recorded track OUTPUT to alsa_pcm playback_1 and _2.

Jan