[ardour-users] subgraph starting at ardour timed out

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Tue Mar 2 13:05:49 PST 2004

Warning, this is not the ideal solution, for obvious reasons.
If you have problems running realtime, something else is wrong.
 You do not want to rely on JACK for production work when not
running realtime, and you'll likely need to increase your period
size.

If you could resend your initial problem (with further description
of how it seems to work ok non-realtime) to the ardour-dev mailing
list, that would be great.

jlc