[ardour-users] Weird lockup thing

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Jun 15 07:25:08 PDT 2004

TAP Reverberator has a denormal problem that causes exactly what you are
describing.  Tom has built a new version that uses fixed point math
instead of floating point.  It is in CVS.  You can download it from the
TAP plugin web page.  I haven't had a chance to test it yet.  Why don't
you try it and post your results so Tom will know if it clears up this
problem.

Jan