[ardour-users] Crash on changing inputs in mixer window

Them idragosani at chapelperilous.net
Sat Jun 12 19:57:09 PDT 2004

I'm getting a nasty crash when I am changing the input in the mixer
window on a track for recording.  It locks up the X display hard and
kills the server.  A couple times I had to just restart the machine
altogether.

I'm using an M-Audio 2496 Audiophile card w/ALSA & the very latest JACK
and the very latest Ardour (0.9beta16.1)

Since the X display locks up, I can't get terminal output for errors or
anything.

Has anyone seen this happen?  The earlier version of Ardour that I had
(0.9beta11) did not exhibit this problem.  I've just installed this
later version.

-- Brett