[ardour-users] how to add send effects

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sat Jun 12 08:03:10 PDT 2004

Jan Depner wrote:
> Hell, I'm not even sure it's a bug ;-)  I'm in the process of updating
> to the latest CVS right now.  My system:
>
> Athlon 1700+
> 512MB
> ST Audio DSP 2000 C-Port (envy24)
>

> jackd -R -d alsa -d ice1712 -n 2 -r 44100 -p 2048
>

> I wouldn't worry about it too much though.  There was one only other
> person that reported this so it may just be something with our systems.

It was me, I had the same message, and also 100%+ CPU spikes with it
enabled, but I was just mailing with Tom in private and discovered I had
a very old version [= 0.1.0]! Just for kicks, here's the data:

Asus L3 laptop
Pentium 4 - 1.6 Ghz, 384 Mb
Gentoo 2.6.4-ck2/2.4.23-ck1 kernels
RME Hammerfall DSP cardbus w/Multiface