[ardour-users] how to add send effects

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 08:52:25 PDT 2004

Hi Josh,

--- Josh Karnes <jkarnes1 at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> I'm starting to pile up tracks and about ready to
> begin thinking seriously about
> getting the rough mixes to work in Ardour.

You're getting ready to use ardour at an interesting
point in its development,  it's close to a 1.0
release. Don't forget it is still in beta. As you feel
your sessions reach a point where you really wouldn't
want to loose them, make backups.

I assume someone else explained routing, sends,
plugins, etc.

ron