[ardour-users] ok, spoke too soon... major crash w/ 0.9beta16.1

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 16:49:08 PDT 2004

Hi Derek,

I've been seeing lockups like what you describe. I
wondered if what I was seeing coincided with some new
settings I've configured for pci latencies-that's
another story.

I think with this type of report you should post the
messages to ardour-dev at .

Jesse Chappel does read this list but Paul doesn't.
Not sure about Taybin.

ron