[ardour-users] Please help

James McDonald mcdonal68 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 09:32:20 PDT 2004

I'm trying to get apt to work but I don't know where to get the database so
that it can see software packages to install.  I've tried absolutly
everything on any website I can find to get Ardour running is ther ANY
resource that explains how from start to finish to install Ardour.  All I
seem to find is Ardour pointing to planet ccrma who points to someone else
who points to someone else and none of them is intuitive.  Please this is
killing me and I've been told by friends that this is the solution I am
looking for.  None of them installed their own software by the way so they
are of little use.

Thanks
Jim