[ardour-users] Possible silly question

James McDonald mcdonal68 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 07:31:18 PDT 2004

How do I install RPMs after I've downloaded them into a folder.  I've tried
running them via clicking on them but they always seem to be missing
somehting.  I'd like to URPMI to install RPMs but I don't know how to point
URPMI to my folders.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  By the way
I've also tried going through the Mandrake control panel but with no luck.
If you are wondering why I would like to do this it is because the version
of Ardour URPMI installs is not up to date and I'd like to try the latest.

Thank you
Jim