[ardour-users] questions about jack/ardour and root vs. user

ulrich steffens ulrich at barfuss-jerusalem.org
Thu Jul 22 16:23:24 PDT 2004

thanks for pointing this out!
i just finished compiling of kernel 2.6.7 and lsm and everything
seems to be working fine. jack starts realtime and ardour connects :)
if someone wants to try it out:
load the realtime.ko with -gid=100
and in qjackctl DONT forget to enable "No Memory Lock"!
otherwise you can push the reset-button...

thanks again

ulrich

--
ulrich