[ardour-users] Can't install on Mandrake

James McDonald mcdonal68 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:05:56 PDT 2004

Please anyone I've done everything and for the past 3 days I've had no luck
installing Ardour on my machine.  Is there anyone out there who konws a step
by step proceduer for installing it.  I've installed apt and jack and I
still can't get Ardour to install.  I had previously listed my errors and
will do again if needed.   I'll answer any questions and repost any and all
of my errors and machine configs.

Thanks much
Jim