[ardour-users] Newbie needs help

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Jul 18 11:16:12 PDT 2004

I run FC1 with Planet CCRMA.  Ardour is one of the few things it won't
install yet.  I have a page that details the steps needed to install
Ardour from scratch.  It was originally written for RH 7.3 so some of
the prerequisites may already be on your system.  Check before you
download and install.
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR.html

Jan