[ardour-users] Gain not saved and regions stuck in 17.1

Johannes Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Tue Jul 6 03:51:32 PDT 2004

Wolfgang Woehl wrote:

>Not saved or not restored? Have you checked the session file with
>"grep ' gain=' session.ardour"?

Well, eh, the gain automation for the track was not set to off. As far
as I can see play/write/touch will affect the gain setting, and set it
to 0 if no gain automation exists for the track.

But beta17.1 doesn't restore gain settings, or plugin-settings, in my
old session-files, most of them created with beta11.2. The language
env-variables are set as described earlier. Other than this I am most
happy with this latest version of ardor :)

Thx for tips!

-johs.

(PS: Wolfgang, sorry for email-mess)