[ardour-users] Question about monitoring & latency compensation

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Mon Jul 5 07:27:44 PDT 2004

This has worked for me. However, I also find that when using hardware
monitoring with my delta 1010LT card, I need to unselect the autoinput
button in Ardour in order to see levels on my input tracks. I'm not sure
why, nor am I even sure what the autoinput button is supposed to do, but
turning it off doesn't seem to do any harm and the system works great.

-Joe Dell'Orfano