[ardour-users] Question about monitoring & latency compensation

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Jul 5 06:17:57 PDT 2004

Brett,

	In the Patchbay/Router tab of envy24control switch to Digital Mix L and
Digital Mix R and you can monitor both the input signal and your already
recorded tracks.  This is the big advantage of cards that can do
hardware monitoring.  You can set your buffersize to 2048 and minimize
your xruns.  Ardour/JACK will handle all of the latency issues.

Jan