[ardour-users] Recording problem with Ardour

Otto Hase sorax at powerup.com.au
Mon Feb 23 21:01:02 PST 2004

Hi  ..Please forget my previous msg !! I down loaded the latest jackd version 0.94..installed it and Ardour was now running.  However!!:
I can see all input and output channels of me EWS88mt (envychip). The ardour mixer shows the input signal !!
I re-read over and over the documentation
..but no signal is recorded !!!???  I tryed all sorts of combinations (by the way it worked on the older Ardour version)
I started jack with   jackd -v -R -d alsa -d hw:0 -p 2048

I am running suse 9.0

cheers Otto