(fwd) RE : Re: [ardour-users] Can't record Audio (!STAMP:040223162736:1913|)

Anthony avan at uwm.edu
Mon Feb 23 07:58:43 PST 2004

I've had numerous of these annoying responses from 'hyppo'.
Please turn this nonsense off. I refuse to respond to it.
Besides being a terrible solution to SPAM, the program
doesn't even do us the courtesy of word-wrapping the
response...

--ant

----- Forwarded message from hyppo <wendel at hyppo.demon.nl> -----