[ardour-users] Can't record from Live! Drive

Eric Halbert pianotypeperson at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 07:31:33 PST 2004

Forgive me if you tried it already, but you have to
make sure the recording source is set for the Line in
jack.  By default, the mic in is set for recording.

Just pull up aumix or kmix (or alsamixer).  It will
show that mic is the selected source for recording.
Just simply change it to line, and you should be able
to record from it.

As I said, forgive me if you tried this already, but I
always want to check the obvious things before
troubleshooting further.  :)

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?company=Creative+Labs&card=Soundblaster+Live&chip=EMU10K1&module=emu10k1