[ardour-users] Can't record from Live! Drive

Alex Timmer mijn_troep at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 02:39:09 PST 2004

hello, i think this is an alsa issue. have a look here:
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?company=Creative+Labs&card=Soundblaster+Live&chip=EMU10K1&module=emu10k1

it says:

Known bugs
- MIDI on SB live drive not working properly.
- wavetable drops notes sometimes.  (a good test example wanted.)
The following does not work in SB Live!Platinum:
- capturing the front panel RCA connectors
- front panel midi connectors
- IR sensor

gr, ALEX

 --- bernie <bernie at bernieberg.com> wrote: > Howdy,