[ardour-users] Session export ?

Johannes M Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Sat Dec 4 14:08:57 PST 2004

Jan Depner wrote:

>http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/destiny.mp3

Jan, I couldn't help myself when I heard those drums. I hope you'll
forgive me:

http://pingvin.hib.no/temp/lydopplaster/prov.ogg

Screen: http://pingvin.hib.no/temp/lydopplaster/provardour.png

Done 100% in ardour, more or less to test newer versions, beta21 and
various snapshots. Impressive development on ardour nowadays, I
especially noticed how well automation is working. Congrats & thanks to
all developers!

I'm not quite into your style of music, Jan, as I guess you're not into
my 'music'. Although I clearly sense quality in it. Your production
skills are excellent, and as you can hear the drum track makes for a
hiphop-beat too tempting not to leave alone.

-johannes.