[ardour-users] x86_64, Ardour and LADSPA

roger Depreeuw rogdepre at skynet.be
Fri Dec 3 00:51:14 PST 2004

Jason Russler wrote:

>> I run Ardour with all the LADSPA plugin packages I am aware of under
>> Gentoo Linux on an Athlon64.  It works great!  Maybe, Fedora has
>> problems?
>>  My system is 100% 64-bit.  If yours is mixed 32/64 could that be it?
>

> Hi,

I am intrested in your experience, as there is certainly future in
64-bit for audio recording.
My questions are:
Are you running on a dual processor system?
Do you suffer from xruns, when running ardour with a heavy load?
How is your system build (HW/SW).
Apart from ardour do you use other apps?

Thanks in advance
Roger