[ardour-users] getting export to work

Nathaniel Virgo nathaniel.virgo at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 1 09:50:03 PST 2004

Thanks guys, that did the trick.  I'm using the CCRMA version which must
predate the fix.

Incidentally, I noticed that if you click on a track name in the export
dialogue, a previously hidden checkbox appears next to it, although it
isn't necessary to do this in order to export the track.  Any idea what
that's all about?  (it's a bit like the button marked "foo" that doesn't
do anything in the audio library window)

Nathaniel.