[ardour-users] tuning ardour + jack

andy news4 at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 15:02:57 PDT 2004

I now have most of the setup I've been working running OK - thanks for the
help people have given. The system isn't that stable though - ardour keeps
being kicked by jack, e.g. when I start a new instance of ices, and
alsaplayer, which I'm using for recorded input, is crashing quite a bit.

Are there any good web pages that I could work through to get the system
tuned up as well as possible?

--
http://www.niftybits.ukfsn.org/

remove 'n-u-l-l' to email me. html mail or attachments will go in the spam
bin unless notified with [html] or [attachment] in the subject line.