[ardour-users] A hundred tracks and counting...

josh jkarnes1 at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 24 08:48:54 PDT 2004

josh wrote:

> Well, I'm in full-swing recording a rock/pop record on Ardour.

And FWIW, I'm running 0.9beta11.

I have not "upgraded" for fear of running into an issue and not being
able to use the session files in the version that I've found to be
stable. That's why I want to wait until I finish tracking to upgrade. At
this point, Ardour 0.9beta11 is working fine for tracking.

If anyone has any advice as to whether I should reconsider my plan of
waiting to upgrade until after I am finished tracking, then lay it on
me. Looks like there have been a LOT of feature upgrades, stability
fixes, etc., since 0.9beta11 but 1.0 is on the horizon so that seems
like the time to make the switch.