[Ardour-Dev] Introducing support for ShuttlePRO v2

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon May 29 05:08:31 PDT 2017

::do_request() is a mechanism for cross-thread signalling. It should
probably not be used explicitly in any control surface code. It allows one
thread to arrange for another thread to do something (possibly to stop
running, or execute some closure, or whatever ...)

There are no abstractions except actions that can be used for
configurability at this time. What would be an example of the sort of thing
you want to make configurable?