[Ardour-Dev] Feedback on string-convert branch

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 04:42:15 PST 2017

On 12/01/2017 23:38, Tim Mayberry wrote:

> So do you know what is causing the problem? Is it a compiler issue or
> is it just caused by the differences in your build configuration etc?

My original theory was that there must be a header file somewhere which
needs to #include ardour/types_convert.h (or maybe pbd/enum_convert.h)
but whichever file that was, the #include is missing.  However, I
haven't been able to find anything so I assume I was probably wrong
about that. :-(

> Can you please push it to origin/string-convert-msvc so I can take a look.

Done...

John