[Ardour-Dev] gain-mapping - was Re: OSC next

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Wed May 18 11:39:14 PDT 2016

Len Ovens <len at ovenwerks.net> schrieb am Mi., 18. Mai 2016 um 20:30 Uhr:

> On Wed, 18 May 2016, Felix Homann wrote:
>
> >       On Sat, 14 May 2016, Felix Homann wrote:
> >

> >       I like the: send any message with no value means send me an update.
>
> Does this include meter values, timecode values or beat/bar values?

No, for meter values you send a subscription message to the mixer. You can
subscribe to a couple of different predefined sets of meter values. You
have to refresh that subscription every 8 seconds or so. Meter values are
send as blobs containing up to 100 values (that's for the RTA).

Kind regards,
Felix