[Ardour-Dev] OSC GUI
len at ovenwerks.net
Fri Aug 19 15:15:12 PDT 2016
As of git head now and next nightly, OSC has a larger setup GUI.
>From the top:
- The server url that Ardour is receiving on.
- Port mode:
Auto - send to surface port that sent to us
Manual - user can set port to send to
- Port - the number of the port to send to
- Bank Size - the number of strips in the surface's bank or 0 for all
- Strip types - what types of strips are controlled.
- Feedback - what types of feedback are turned on
- GainMode - dB or positional
- Debug - as before allows loggin accepted or unaccepted OSC messages
- Clear OSC devices - Clear feedback for devices that are gone.
This also allows the surface to use the above settings.
The settings for strip types and feedback explained in the manual ;)
The one missing bit (literally) is bit in feed back (8192) which turns
on some extra feedback (sends etc) in the Select channel. bit  is
waiting for a method of knowing what kind of position the GUI clock is
More information about the Ardour-Dev