[Ardour-Dev] polishing po !

Fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 11:21:41 PDT 2014

Le 02/04/2014 18:36, Dan MacDonald a écrit :
> I was disappointed by the nonsensical contents of this post as I
> thought it was going to be a translation (.po) question and I thought
> that was a classic subject line for such a post. It made me laugh anyway.

Nice to hear you laughed!
Is it a nice & human feeling to think you virtually kill somebody in
just one line on a forum?

Just tryed to help to have a pro-alternative to commercial stuff, do U
know what is meant here?

..blah balh blah including troll, anyway.. is definitly not the point.

Again, 'cause laugh about me is alrigth && not a problem, Nice to hear
you laughed, it makes your life longer and don't change others' one, do
you have something more/else to explain, Dan?

People 'round here, complaining there's not enough testers or whatever,
if you don't accept to be more "close and open to prospects", what do
you expect ?
All of us in the OpenSource biotope are not Linux Gurus, maybe some can
learn (to avoid what makes you laugh) && some could teach?

Peace & Understanding is my willing right now, Ardour R O C K S !!!

> On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
> <mailto:paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>> wrote:
>

>     On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 8:06 AM, frederic rech <f.rech at yahoo.fr
>     <mailto:f.rech at yahoo.fr>> wrote:
>
>         Hi,
>
>         the chain 1183 says "dsisabled"
>

>     I have no idea what you mean.

Fred

Ah, si chaque grain de sable choisissait d'apporter sa goutte d'eau, hein ?