[Ardour-Dev] French translation

Romain Arnaud roming22 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 06:23:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

It has been a while since I worked on the ardour translation... Maybe
march 2012 then?

To be honest, I haven't had a look at what needs to be translated recently.

I'll install a Linux and A3 in a VM tonight and see how much work I can do.

I'm not a pro so there was a good deal of text I couldn't translate.

Anyway to be able to collaborate via an online tool?

Cheers