[Ardour-Dev] How to include changes to de.po

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Tue Jan 8 05:05:14 PST 2013

Hi Sebastian,

yes please submit to the tracker, or contact me via PM (edogawa AT aon.at or edgar.aichinger AT aon.at), or on IRC, #ardour on freenode

The thing is, I have just begun translation of libardour about one week ago, checked in at a state of ~ 25% translated, and worked more on it since.
I'm almost through now, a bit more than 10% missing. So I'd appreciate to see your changes and merge them myself, before commiting again.

Just in order to reduce duplicate efforts and merge touble, please get in touch before starting work, next time :)

Bye, Edgar