[Ardour-Dev] 2.8.12 export problem

Dominic Kaiser dominic at theriversouth.org
Thu Jun 14 10:07:22 PDT 2012

Hi John,

I had a similar issue in ardour3 during export.  It was on fedora 16
specifically.  I did not have that problem in ubuntu.
I will retest because as you know I have a problem with export of stems in
ardour3 and trying to figure out that also. I will try in mixbus also to
make sure it is not system wide or distro wide.  I am curious also.

Dominic