[Ardour-Dev] TOC/CUE files return to a3

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Jan 18 14:03:42 PST 2012

i've just comitted changes to a3 that restore the ability to create
CUE and TOC files during export.

its a choice associated with a given export format (e.g. "WAV, 16bit,
44.1kHZ with a CUE file") so to use it you either need to edit an
existing format or create a new one with the option(s) set.

i have no CD burner hardware here, and i'd really appreciate it if
people could check the correctness of the resulting CUE/TOC files with
programs such as cdrdao and other disk-at-once burners.

for those not building a3 themselves but who want to test this, please
email me, let me know whether you need a 32 or 64 bit version, and i
can roll a "sub-beta" for testing it.

thanks,

--p