[Ardour-Dev] TOC/CUE files return to a3

Leigh Dyer lsd at wootangent.net
Tue Feb 21 15:08:01 PST 2012

On 19/01/12 09:03, Paul Davis wrote:
> i've just comitted changes to a3 that restore the ability to create
> CUE and TOC files during export.
>
> its a choice associated with a given export format (e.g. "WAV, 16bit,
> 44.1kHZ with a CUE file") so to use it you either need to edit an
> existing format or create a new one with the option(s) set.
>
> i have no CD burner hardware here, and i'd really appreciate it if
> people could check the correctness of the resulting CUE/TOC files with
> programs such as cdrdao and other disk-at-once burners.

I've just performed a quick test, and everything seemed to work just
fine -- I created a session with several tracks, added CD track markers,
set up an export format as you described, and exported to WAV and
TOC/CUE without any problems. The CD that I burned from the TOC file
using cdrdao seems fine, too.

Thanks
Leigh