[Ardour-Dev] Chinese(simplified) Translation of Ardour 3 Come up!

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Wed Aug 29 01:59:19 PDT 2012

On 08/28/2012 06:30 PM, Rui-huai Zhang wrote:

>    Hello everyone! My translation work of Chinese(simplified) come up. However, it cost me looots of time. There're 2 po files in 1 gzip file attached.
>    I supposed these po files could be used. It's welcome to contact me if you met any problem about this translation!

i'm woefully ignorant about chinese, but even so i find it pretty
awesome that ardour has a chinese translation now - wow!

makes me wonder if {protools|nuendo|sequoia|younameit} are going to get
one anytime soon :-D

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net