[Ardour-Dev] 2.8.12 testing

Axel 'the C.L.A.' Müller axel-mueller-74 at web.de
Tue Sep 20 19:17:39 PDT 2011

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 02:21:36 +0200
"Axel 'the C.L.A.' Müller" <axel-mueller-74 at web.de> wrote:

> I didn't use the tarball but compiled from SVN 2.0-ongoing rev. 10087
> and used the test setup from my bug report regarding high latency
> plugins/inserts (http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=4174). Sadly
> latency correction now seems to be screwed up completely and not only
> when using plugins but also in complete absence of such.

So far I only did a very quick test with the new rev. 10099 and plan to
do more in depth testing tomorrow. The alignment itself seems to work
now - or at least somewhat better, but...

Changes in latency (both if a plugin changes it's latency or if a
plugin is added or removed) only take effect after closing and
reloading the session. I again tested this using the simple setup from
my bug report.