[Ardour-Dev] Setting a font for the verbose cursor(s)

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 08:59:13 PST 2011

Thanks Paul.  As far as you know, is this something that might have stopped working temporarily?  The reason I'm asking is that if I boot up my Mac and change the relevant setting from "Lucida Grande bold 28" to "Lucida 11" I do see the anticipated change when I next launch Mixbus.  However, when I'm running Ardour (under Linux or Windows) changing the entry from "sans bold 24" to "sans 8"  makes no difference at all to the font I see.

John